Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.166 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,835 ($2,485) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 5 hours ago)