Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.393 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,187 (€2,063) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 5 hours ago)