Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05010 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,372 (167,124 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨28 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)