Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.47076 BRL / TJS
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 42% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,436 (9,422 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)