Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06333 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 26% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,037 (Taka 126,911) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 3 hours ago)