Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.411 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 39% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,625 (﷼ 6,114) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨53 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $24,190 (about 3 hours ago)