Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.422 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,593 (﷼ 6,747) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)