Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 793 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.332 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,297 ($2,869) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,000 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 3 hours ago)