Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00751 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,338 (CH$976,470) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 3 hours ago)