Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00712 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,994 (CH$981,860) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 2 hours ago)