Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 281 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00148 BRL / COP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,600 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,249 (COL$3,544,698) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨180 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lubbock, Texas costs $299 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)