Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06326 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,400 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,803 (ARS $75,922) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Turin costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 900 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pucallpa costs S/. 2.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 250 (about 4 hours ago)