Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 189% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,264 (kr26,216) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)