Cost of living in Cologne, Germany vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.379 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,297 (€2,398) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)