Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.350 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 46% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,377 (€1,634) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 3 hours ago)