Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07254 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 28% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,792 (₨66,060) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 4,500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)