Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26654 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,200 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,327 (Mex$ 19,984) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 3 hours ago)