Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25756 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,521 (Mex$ 25,318) in Chihuahua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rotterdam costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php115 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nogales costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 18,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $858 (about 2 hours ago)