Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07041 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,774 (руб 67,801) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (about 1 hour ago)