Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.380 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,210 ($2,455) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)