Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.166 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,453 ($2,991) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,000 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)