Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.350 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,483 (€1,651) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 3 hours ago)