Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.419 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 85% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,517 (€2,106) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)