Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00147 BRL / COP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,300 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,689 (COL$4,537,737) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,523 (about 1 hour ago)