Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.135 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 116% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,271 (£2,000) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 3 hours ago)