Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.862 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 143% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,443 (AU$4,775) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zaragoza costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (about 3 hours ago)