Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.169 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 135% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,541 (£2,168) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $500 (about 2 hours ago)