Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.433 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,497 (5,232 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Río Cuarto costs ARS $1,110 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 1 hour ago)