Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.247 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,705 (2,065 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 3 hours ago)