Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,184 prices entered by 732 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03457 BRL / ARSX *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 3,256 (ARS $52,852) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.09 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 6 hours ago)