Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,739 prices entered by 766 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06600 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,300 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,623 (ARS $100,354) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)