Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.393 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 122% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,506 (€2,426) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,000 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$13,000 (about 3 hours ago)