Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 192 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.318 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 139% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,805 (£2,160) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Istanbul costs 192TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhatinda costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)