Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.120 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 141% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,576 (£2,609) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 5 hours ago)