Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 202 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.271 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 45% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,976 (€1,591) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 4 hours ago)