Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35038 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,534 (R 27,210) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)