Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.379 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,160 (€2,063) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)