Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00038 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,500 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,208 (Rp 16,193,542) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)