Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01787 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,725 (320,334 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)