Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.925 BRL / TND
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 36% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,500 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,789 (2,487 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,022 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)