Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.350 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,846 (€2,023) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)