Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06988 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 14% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,868 (₨83,971) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)