Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.140 BRL / AZN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 8% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,200 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,626 (2,110 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 3 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)