Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.157 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,994 ($2,326) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)