Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06696 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,400 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,975 (ARS $74,289) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)