Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.229 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 46% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,103 (€1,782) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)