Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 224 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00704 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,371 (CH$1,331,069) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)