Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00136 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 10% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,000 (4,400,849 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)