Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.671 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,200 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,687 (8,479TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Galaţi costs 1,000 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 389,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 5.34 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 2 hours ago)