Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.344 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,641 ($3,114) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 5 hours ago)